LATERAL Mgt Services Ltd.
provides comprehensive records management solutions. Also
available are security vaults for storage of important
documents. We undertake the management of both active and non
Document Conversion Services
In today's ever changing world
of business, people not only have to manage their information
well and know how to find their documents, but they also need
to be able to access this information instantly. LATERAL Mgt
Management Services Ltd. has converged records management and
imaging technology. We can offer our clients a choice of
traditional hard copy retrieval, or use our imaging services
their documents onto a CD-ROM providing quicker retrieval
Facts for Potential Imaging
Questions to be considered:
- How many documents, files, or cartons
are to be scanned?
- Are they legal or letter size?
- Are they loose sheets or in file
folders, binders, etc?
- Are they one or two sided?
- Do we have to remove staples,
elastics, binders, etc. and put them back together when
- How are the documents to be indexed,
by date, name, subject, client #, etc?
- Will we store documents (paper files)
after imaging is complete?
- All this information has to be
assessed before a cost can be quoted.
- Much of the cost is based on the
preparation work involved.
- Each CD holds 1800 - 2000 pages.
- One time programming charge may
- We can store 'backup' CD in our
- The main benefit of imaging is to
increase retrieval time/access to files.